27.7.15

prompt - what will your verse be?

my verse will be like the thunder before the lightning
like the 'ohhhh something big is coming'
my verse will be all build up
like 'ah shit boy, its really coming'
my verse will be unstoppable
like thunder before lightning, it always comes
my verse will be quiet at first
like im singing you a lullaby
my verse will be soft and gentle
like its preparing you for all the heartbreak of life
cause, really, thats all life is
like losing Vance.
like losing your best friend.
like losing your dog.
like never having that one thing
my verse will be a strange hybrid of heartbreak and excitement for what else life has for me
like a recap on Vance and then how excited i am for this second chance at life God has given me.
my verse will be powerful
like it will make you want to chase your dreams and accomplish them
my verse will also be creative
like it will make you think 'damn, shes so creative'
my verse will be so intriguing that it will make you think
like not just tonight, but every night for the rest of ever
my verse will be so poetic that +Kyle Nelson will be proud of me
i want this verse to make you wonder and fall in love and go do something crazy
yeah.
thats what my verse will be.


+Solstice Everston

Quotes

a real woman can do it all by herself, but a real man won't let her.
i would rather die of passion than die of boredom.
a bad attitude is like a flat tire; you can't go anywhere till you change it.
your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul.
what comes easy, won't last and what lasts, won't come easy.
DEAR GOD, IF TODAY I LOSE MY HOPE PLEASE REMIND ME THAT YOUR PLANS ARE BETTER THAN MY DREAM.
today is the first blank page of a 365 book. write a good one.
listen to your heart, even if it takes you all the way to California.
i mean, i could have done my homework today, but i also could have committed murder. so there's that.
it is what it is.
at the beach, life is different; time doesn't move hour to hour, but rather, mood to moment. we move with the currents, play by the tides, and follow the sun.
its not whether you win or lose. its whether or not you have the balls to fight.
everytime i fall, i get back up again.
you dont got to lie, just keep going faster babe, faster babe, why? im on your side, just keep going faster babe, faster bye bye...you just gotta speed a little faster when you drive.
it's all a part of bein young in the two thousand somethin
i don't believe in love at first sight, i believe in makin love tonight.
love notes, written on the streets in chalk, she's a run away train, with a strut in her walk, broken glass in the gutter, yelling at your mother, on the pay phone saying you'll be back by the summer, she's with me now mama, she's with me now mama.
before youre old and wise, gotta be young and dumb.
so we give em a reason, come and catch us, but dont hold your breath.
TELL MY OLD LIFE THAT I'M LEAVIN, I'M LEAVIN RIGHT NOW.