30.7.15

emotions

dear you~

what about me? you think you can just move on without me? well thats fine and dandy for you, but what about me? did you forget that im a person, with heaven forbid it, emotions? so what am i supposed to think when you, like the bastard you are, pretend youre someone else, but only after you got what you want from me. and then a few months later and you email me like nothings happened, like 'hey girl, just wanting to check in with you' uh what the fuck? and now were back to nothing. again. you PMS worse than i do. know how i said i still wanted a shot with you? ha yeah no i dont anymore. especially since one day, youre dating Megan, and then the next youre like 'no we broke up like a month ago' and then *jokes* jk jk! hahaha damn im so funny! dude, make up your fucking mind, that youre out of. because you are, out of your fucking mind. so i honestly dont want a chance with you anymore. watch you come back and see that im hott shit and you be like 'ahh fuck, i really screwed up with her' and me be like well no shit sherlock. that is, if we ever talk again. part of me kinda hopes we do, but then most of me is like no, hes a douche bag, i hope you come home and are all upset because you cant have me because you really fucked yourself over, with me, as far as im concerned.

♥ me

Quotes

a real woman can do it all by herself, but a real man won't let her.
i would rather die of passion than die of boredom.
a bad attitude is like a flat tire; you can't go anywhere till you change it.
your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul.
what comes easy, won't last and what lasts, won't come easy.
DEAR GOD, IF TODAY I LOSE MY HOPE PLEASE REMIND ME THAT YOUR PLANS ARE BETTER THAN MY DREAM.
today is the first blank page of a 365 book. write a good one.
listen to your heart, even if it takes you all the way to California.
i mean, i could have done my homework today, but i also could have committed murder. so there's that.
it is what it is.
at the beach, life is different; time doesn't move hour to hour, but rather, mood to moment. we move with the currents, play by the tides, and follow the sun.
its not whether you win or lose. its whether or not you have the balls to fight.
everytime i fall, i get back up again.
you dont got to lie, just keep going faster babe, faster babe, why? im on your side, just keep going faster babe, faster bye bye...you just gotta speed a little faster when you drive.
it's all a part of bein young in the two thousand somethin
i don't believe in love at first sight, i believe in makin love tonight.
love notes, written on the streets in chalk, she's a run away train, with a strut in her walk, broken glass in the gutter, yelling at your mother, on the pay phone saying you'll be back by the summer, she's with me now mama, she's with me now mama.
before youre old and wise, gotta be young and dumb.
so we give em a reason, come and catch us, but dont hold your breath.
TELL MY OLD LIFE THAT I'M LEAVIN, I'M LEAVIN RIGHT NOW.