29.2.16

Patriot? Act

Honestly, I think they need to google "patriot" but wait no, we don't have privacy rights since 9/11. For the last 11 years, everything I thought about this country has been a filthy lie. Why people are flocking to America is beyond me. "Yes! Let's go to America where they say we have privacy rights, but don't give us any privacy, that sounds so fun!" Close our borders Obama. Maybe then you'll have finally done something right in your two terms served in office. I see that you've gone gray at your temples, courtesy of said terms. United States of America, a country of revoked rights. Revoked 27 days after my 6th birthday. October 26, 2001. Of all the things that have happened in my life that I can't remember so far, 9/11 is one of the ones I vividly remember. It was a Tuesday. I was at school. My second grade teacher, who I remember was a boy but not his name, turns on the tv and all of us watch, in horror if you're me but confused if you're any other 2nd grader, as our Twin Towers are rather maliciously crashed into, claiming 2,996 lives. Can this week be over already? Nope. Do you presidential official people know the definition of patriot? 
Here it is, in case you guys didn't know. Where- no, how in the H-E-double hockey sticks do you associate the word patriot with what you guys are doing? Patriot also means father and if this act is the patriot of anything, it's the father of you governmentalists' lies. I always thought I wanted to go into the marines or something, but now that I realize this, there's no way I'm going to raise a finger to protect the lies that this country stands for. Give me back my privacy rights and my right to arm bears or bear arms, and then we'll talk about it. Everything I've ever thought I knew is a lie. You might be wondering why if this act was passed so long ago, am I just now getting upset with it and I have been living with my head in the dirt for the last 15.8 years.

Quotes

a real woman can do it all by herself, but a real man won't let her.
i would rather die of passion than die of boredom.
a bad attitude is like a flat tire; you can't go anywhere till you change it.
your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul.
what comes easy, won't last and what lasts, won't come easy.
DEAR GOD, IF TODAY I LOSE MY HOPE PLEASE REMIND ME THAT YOUR PLANS ARE BETTER THAN MY DREAM.
today is the first blank page of a 365 book. write a good one.
listen to your heart, even if it takes you all the way to California.
i mean, i could have done my homework today, but i also could have committed murder. so there's that.
it is what it is.
at the beach, life is different; time doesn't move hour to hour, but rather, mood to moment. we move with the currents, play by the tides, and follow the sun.
its not whether you win or lose. its whether or not you have the balls to fight.
everytime i fall, i get back up again.
you dont got to lie, just keep going faster babe, faster babe, why? im on your side, just keep going faster babe, faster bye bye...you just gotta speed a little faster when you drive.
it's all a part of bein young in the two thousand somethin
i don't believe in love at first sight, i believe in makin love tonight.
love notes, written on the streets in chalk, she's a run away train, with a strut in her walk, broken glass in the gutter, yelling at your mother, on the pay phone saying you'll be back by the summer, she's with me now mama, she's with me now mama.
before youre old and wise, gotta be young and dumb.
so we give em a reason, come and catch us, but dont hold your breath.
TELL MY OLD LIFE THAT I'M LEAVIN, I'M LEAVIN RIGHT NOW.