9.6.16

California

California, California, 
Baby I'm comin home😍
Where I really belong. 
How do I get out of here?
Well I buy a plane ticket. 
Every time leave, you know I'm always 2nd guessin it. 
Thinkin I'll regret it, but you know I'm comin back in the end and I've accepted it. 
I'm comin home cause I've been gone for way too long. 
Eleven years too long. 
And us California kids def got a monopoly for sure. 
If you couldn't tell, I'm just a lil excited. 
I'm finally going home for a couple weeks
And it feels so good. 
🎶reunited and it feels so good, reunited cause we understood🎶
I'm not exactly sure what feels we understood but I'm so glad we did❤️
California, prepare yourself
Because your no. 1 fan is coming home. 

Quotes

a real woman can do it all by herself, but a real man won't let her.
i would rather die of passion than die of boredom.
a bad attitude is like a flat tire; you can't go anywhere till you change it.
your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul.
what comes easy, won't last and what lasts, won't come easy.
DEAR GOD, IF TODAY I LOSE MY HOPE PLEASE REMIND ME THAT YOUR PLANS ARE BETTER THAN MY DREAM.
today is the first blank page of a 365 book. write a good one.
listen to your heart, even if it takes you all the way to California.
i mean, i could have done my homework today, but i also could have committed murder. so there's that.
it is what it is.
at the beach, life is different; time doesn't move hour to hour, but rather, mood to moment. we move with the currents, play by the tides, and follow the sun.
its not whether you win or lose. its whether or not you have the balls to fight.
everytime i fall, i get back up again.
you dont got to lie, just keep going faster babe, faster babe, why? im on your side, just keep going faster babe, faster bye bye...you just gotta speed a little faster when you drive.
it's all a part of bein young in the two thousand somethin
i don't believe in love at first sight, i believe in makin love tonight.
love notes, written on the streets in chalk, she's a run away train, with a strut in her walk, broken glass in the gutter, yelling at your mother, on the pay phone saying you'll be back by the summer, she's with me now mama, she's with me now mama.
before youre old and wise, gotta be young and dumb.
so we give em a reason, come and catch us, but dont hold your breath.
TELL MY OLD LIFE THAT I'M LEAVIN, I'M LEAVIN RIGHT NOW.